Squarespace

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Anyone here have any experience with hosted solutions like Squarespace and such? The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Club my dad belongs too is looking for a new website and my old man asked me if I wanted to manage it. There current website is just about as basic as it can get... I have heard some pretty good things about Squarespace but it has been a long, long time since I have messed around with anything related to a webpage. Im thinking they will want just an informational landing page with contact info, a photo album and links to other chapters.

Anyone have any experience with this solution or others? Thanks.

I've used GoDaddy and Verio VPS with no issues. its pretty easy stuff. you'll need a domain and space really.

My company (Rackspace) has VPS's really cheap but you do have to know how to set it up yourself to avoid paying more for support.

As for just put it up and go hosting for lightly traffic'd sites, GoDaddy and Siteground are about the best options.

After actually checking out there current website its a sub domain of the national CVI site. So chances are all I would be doing is adding event info and linking to some pictures. Thanks for the input fellas.

Back