Squeking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

Ok my car squeks when i hit the gas now so I guess its the motor mounts. I drove over small bumps/holes in road on purpose and its not the suspension. I was just wondering if i get some energy suspension motor mount inserts if u think it'll solve the problem. Aslo is anyone using inserts now that can tell me how there comfort leve is? (should get more vibration through to chasis)
thanks!

Not knowing exactly what your problem is, it is impossible to say that mount inserts will cure your problem. I can say that if you have the problem you think you have, inserts will probably help. I installed some on my car. The noise and vibrations in the car are very noticeable at first, but I have gotten used to them. I have to say that if you have stock mounts, inserts are one of the best upgrades you can do to your car for the money that they cost. I say go for it.

i had them in my civic. worked great. just make sure you put them in nice and tight or it will be a little squeaky stilll.

Back