SR20 BlueBird swap?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo8

my friend has been telling my about a bluebird sr20 swap spoon makes...but that doesnt make sense to me...spoon dosent deal with nissan from my experiance?!

anyway...i was planning on getting an h22, and if this bluebird swap is not a myth...then can someone please tell me some more information on this, i would be very interested and thankful.

thanks in advance
-Mike

HAHAH

uhmm

-Spoon is Honda

-Nismo is Nissan

at least to my knowledge

ok first things first brian your right nismo is nissan and spoon is honda
second it is not a myth i have seen two people put in sr20dett tons of hard work not worth the work get your crvtec or lsvtec h22 is just as hard as a sr20...lol do what makes you happy tho

like i said, this is what my friend told me...i didnt beleive him at first that i am asking now...and i know spoon is honda and nismo is nissan, thats common sence.

i was just asking because with all the different swaps people are doing now a days (EX: b18c5 into an old school mini cooper and and FD with a sr20) i wouldnt dought that someone had put an sr20 into a honda chassis.

so thanks for clearing it up
-Mike

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 26 2005, 07:51 PM
second it is not a myth i have seen two people put in sr20dett tons of hard work not worth the work get your crvtec or lsvtec h22 is just as hard as a sr20...lol do what makes you happy tho
[post=491786]Quoted post[/post]​

link or :bs:

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 26 2005, 11:47 PM-->
civiclxb16
@Apr 26 2005, 07:51 PM

[post=491851]Quoted post[/post]​

:fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :thumbsdown:
come on down to PA and i will take you to his house

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 27 2005, 05:47 AM-->
civiclxb16
@Apr 26 2005, 07:51 PM

[post=491851]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, you shouldn't try to call BS on SR20 swaps into Civics because a few have be posted here before, it has been done. Not worth it at all, but possible.

Spoon doesn't make a SR20DE(T) swap.

and change your avatar, i got confused and only looked at the icon and thought it was Jeffie being retarded or something.

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 27 2005, 12:37 AM
me???? no i am not changing it i have had it since i started posting here and on honda-tech and on clubcivic and on my website so fuck off
[post=491871]Quoted post[/post]​

He wasn't talking to you. Take some midol or stop being such a prick.

edit: And as far as me calling bullshit, in the one link you posted that dude totally refabricated the car, to where it was pretty much not even a civic anymore. At any rate, I guess you COULD consider it 'putting an SR20 into a Civic', but 1. Spoon does NOT make an SR20 swap for a civic, and 2. I doubt 2 of your friends are rolling with SR20 civics....which is why I said :bs:.

I can't really say anything else to try and defend myself, it's hard enough as it is to understand what the hell you're trying to say. http://www.hookedonphonics.com <--clicky

not in the mood for this "crap" if you got nothing to say about this thread then don't post and don't bother me aight

Stop, before something bad happens.

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 27 2005, 12:44 AM
not in the mood for this "crap" if you got nothing to say about this thread then don't post and don't bother me aight
[post=491876]Quoted post[/post]​

Who died and made you a mod? I'll post wherever I goddamn well want to.

And for the record (and so that this thread doesn't get too far off topic),

SPOON DOES NOT MAKE AN SR20 KIT FOR A CIVIC.

childish simply childish i never said he is my friend i can take you there he live about 65 miles from me if you want to take the trip i have no problem taking you there again if you got nothing to say about this thread stop posting grow up

i never said they did let me stop posting here on this thread big ass kid for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back