Sr20det In A Civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorito_burrito

okok.. i was just watching the fast and the furious again (for the 100th time) and i noticed something... johnny tran, when hes in his garage askin that white dude where his engines are, says something bout SR20s and in front of him are an acura integra and a honda civic... now... have any of u seen or heard of this swap? how much work and money would it take?

no.jpg

Sorry,but you opened yourself up for that when you asked this question.

motor1cvc.jpg

motor2cvc.jpg

A Nissan SR20DET engine is being put into our 2000 SI with an upgraded Garrett T3/T4 Turbo charger. An Fmax turbo manifold with custom turbo piping, and a Turbonetics Delta Wastegate are also going to compliment our new engine. We are using nothing but the best so an Apexi Skyline GTR intercooler (measurements 32"L x 10.8" H x 3" W), an Apexi twin chamber blow off valve, and an Apexi N1 turbo exhaust with custom 3" piping will be used. Our new clutch will be an ACT extreme pressure plate with a 6 puck disc. To manage boost an Apexi super AVC Type R boost controller. An Apexi Turbo timer and Auto Meter gauges will be put inside our 2000 Civic Si.

yeeep..... he heard dorito_burrito!! click here for the website....

And the point is?Yes,everyone knows that anyone with money and the know how can put any motor,in any car,and it is still impractical.But really if your going to put another companies motor in a civic,or any other cheaper chassis,why not cram something interesting in there,like a F40 motor,instead of another 4 banger?

whats the fucking point? why put a nissan engine into a civic?
arent the nissan sentras just as good of a platform to drop into a sr20?

stay tuned for my next project when i drop a 5.0 mustang engine into a honda civic.
SHIT BE TIZZIGHT Y0
maybe paul walker and ja rule and that other shaved headed black guy can come
by and PERSONALLY autograph the rainbow flag ill have draped over the entire car......

IN MY HOLY AND REVERED AND HONORED OPINION....
that is just plain fucking pointles.

5.0 stang engine in a civic. hmmm sounds good, you should get some sorta mustang conversion for the front of it too. that shit would own just as long as you double clutch and not granny shift.

This topic sucks. Fucking ricers, I can't wait to see what ideas f&f 2 brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back