SRP Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tricura

I have a set of SRP 9:1 pistons brand new standard bore for a D16Z6 motor, in the box never installed for sale. I also have a set of used SRP 9:1 pistons for an 1.8 LS motor that are in excellent shape, they are also standard bore. I have numbers and pics upon request. Taking offers on them and will let them go for a reasonable offer. Can ship.

Originally posted by tricura@Dec 3 2004, 10:13 AM
I have a set of SRP 9:1 pistons brand new standard bore for a D16Z6 motor, in the box never installed for sale. I also have a set of used SRP 9:1 pistons for an 1.8 LS motor that are in excellent shape, they are also standard bore. I have numbers and pics upon request. Taking offers on them and will let them go for a reasonable offer. Can ship.
[post=425837]Quoted post[/post]​

will either of them fit a Y7?

Originally posted by jeffsciv23+Dec 4 2004, 03:07 AM-->
@Dec 3 2004, 10:13 AM
[post=425837]Quoted post[/post]​

will either of them fit a Y7?
[post=426210]Quoted post[/post]​

The new ones will fit from the Z6 but the compresion would be lower around 8.5:1.

Back