SRS CEL problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18b1_delsol

I have a 94 del sol with ls swap. I currenlty have the SRS light lit up on the dash and i'm not sure why it is there because everything functions perfectly. I drove the car shut it off and went to start it back up and it never shut off. The only thing I did that wasn't normal is I touched up a weld on the exhaust no more then 3 seconds and no I didn't unplug the ecu or the batt because the car was on to find the leak. Is there anyway to reset it? I checked all the fuses and they were fine. Thanks

I am sorry if this is an old thread but i am having this same problem on my 95 del sol S

any clue? my light just came on one afternoon after i left the car sitting 4 about a week

The SRS is supposed to be inspected after 10 years. You may need to take it to a dealership and have them turn off the light. Honestly though, I wouldn't really worry about it. Mine's been on for a while too...

The SRS is supposed to be inspected after 10 years. You may need to take it to a dealership and have them turn off the light. Honestly though, I wouldn't really worry about it. Mine's been on for a while too...

How To Reset The SRS Indicator Light

beleive it or not this worked

i just tried it, and i know the light isnt a big deal at all, but it is a light and im a tad bit OCD

but hey you should try this method

Back