SRS Light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

My SRS light cam on. WTF is that, isnt it like Airbags or somethin. Im too damn lazy to get out my manual, thats like out the garage and in the driveway, to much damn work.

Safety Restraint System i believe. It is your airbags, if you just put in an aftermarket steering wheel this will come on cuz you well.... dont have an airbag anymore, if its cuz of this then just take out the bulb. If you still have stock steering wheel then i dont know what to tell you.

I cant put in an aftermarket steering wheel, my mom thinks it will mnake my insurance go up, i mean damn i only pay 70 bucks for full coverage now anyways.... well that was before my CNI and 92 in a 60 ticket......

No, i meant if you had recently installed an aftermarket steering wheel the light will come on. If you have a stock one i dont know what to tell you

When mine came on (96 civic), my airbags went bad or something. Supposedly this happens a lot with Civics. Cost $400 to repair at the dealership.

and on that note........would anyone like to buy two good 95 integra airbags. Just pulled them for a new steering wheel and gauge cluster. If so just email me. asking price 400 obo

I've had this happen to my civic (97) and it wouldnt go away... someone had told me the airbag sensor had gone to hell... or the ECU was confused so I reset the ECU didnt work, so when i was putting indiglow guages in... I unplugged the light No more probs... :blink:

bump that im not payin 400 bucks to fix a damn safety thing. hell if i wreck my car I had better die anyways cause im fucked if i dont.

:readfaq:

wildbill did a write up on how to re-set the light.

fyi. srs=supplemental restraint system

yes its your airbag, if you reset it and it comes back on, id get it checked out.

Back