srt-4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Feb 13 2004, 12:52 PM
youre dealing with a brand new car vs two used cars slapped together. and there is a greater liklihood of error in dealing with buying a swapped car. if you do it, and you do it right, youre looking at 7-10k just in the turbo and fuel management. and you still have a used car.

that's the whole point here.

What can I say? bigdaddy is right about the new car thing, but the car is a neon and it can't be denied until there is some serious cosmetic work done!!!

P.S I love most cars too.

unless you have all this money saved up guys! than its going to be a little hard to get a loan for 10grand more than the honda would be worth! Its would be a lot easier to get the loan for the srt! but if you build it once piece at a time thats another story... but untill than the DODGE will be kicking your ass... Honda People... get used to it. They do make cars faster than ours!

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Feb 13 2004, 11:52 AM
if you do it, and you do it right, youre looking at 7-10k just in the turbo and fuel management. and you still have a used car. think before you speak, noob, or youll get cut in here.

that's a negative.

I've spent 3k so far on my entire turbo kit. add in hondata S200w/boost option (which is next on my list) or even AEM EMS and you it still won't add up anywhere near 7-10K.

slow down on using the term "noob" you use it like you're a senior swap god or something.

Back