SRT-4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

I just drove a friends SRT-4 and the first thing I noticed when I sat in the drivers seat was how amazingly uncomfortable the seat was. I've sat in his car before but always in the passenger seat and never noitced it before. Maybe it's just me though. :shrug2: Anyone else think the SRT-4 seats feel uncomfortable?

A lot of guys I've talked to said the SRT4 seats are incredibly comfortable to them, even more so than their own seats (some owned stangs, some owned other model neons, etc)

The back rest part of the seat is fine but the part where you ass sits isn't wide enough...I don't have a wide ass either so I don't know why it feels so uncomfortabel to me. :unsure:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Sep 11 2004, 01:00 AM
I just drove a friends SRT-4 and the first thing I noticed when I sat in the drivers seat was how amazingly uncomfortable the seat was. I've sat in his car before but always in the passenger seat and never noitced it before. Maybe it's just me though. :shrug2: Anyone else think the SRT-4 seats feel uncomfortable?
[post=388863]Quoted post[/post]​

If your friend is uh.... "large" and he's had a lot of time driving his SRT-4, he's probably crushed the foam into whatever shape his back and ass are.... so it won't be too comfortable for you to drive. There's probably almost never anyone in the passenger seat, so it's closer to factory condition.

That's my guess anyway. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 11 2004, 12:07 AM
A lot of guys I've talked to said the SRT4 seats are incredibly comfortable to them, even more so than their own seats (some owned stangs, some owned other model neons, etc)
[post=388866]Quoted post[/post]​

if they're more comfortable than my 95 'stangs seats, i'm sold on them.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 11 2004, 07:44 AM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Sep 11 2004, 01:00 AM
I just drove a friends SRT-4 and the first thing I noticed when I sat in the drivers seat was how amazingly uncomfortable the seat was.  I've sat in his car before but always in the passenger seat and never noitced it before. Maybe it's just me though. :shrug2: Anyone else think the SRT-4 seats feel uncomfortable?
[post=388863]Quoted post[/post]​

If your friend is uh.... "large" and he's had a lot of time driving his SRT-4, he's probably crushed the foam into whatever shape his back and ass are.... so it won't be too comfortable for you to drive. There's probably almost never anyone in the passenger seat, so it's closer to factory condition.

That's my guess anyway. :)
[post=388916]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like the only possible answer to me. :)

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 11 2004, 01:18 AM
It can't possibly be worse than stock Civic DX seats. :shrug2:
[post=388869]Quoted post[/post]​

Ej1 seats to be exact.

these

569929_73_full.jpg

Back