Srt4 jr.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JoeDaddy

Ok guys i just got another project car and i would like to get your inputs on if i should keep this car or sell it. I got this car because the customer got into some money problems and could not pay me for the work that i had done. The car is a 2004 2dr Dodge Neon with a 2004 SRT4 front clip from the firewall forward that i installed my self, the motor was rebuilt and beefed up with a lot of money spent on the internals and a big turbo by the customer and a tuner shop (the reason why he couldn't pay me), the motor produces over 400hp not sure about the torque though, i will have it dyno tested if i keep it. The suspension also has a lot of upgrades, I painted the car bright silver mist and did some custom dash modification and painted them as well. Im not much of a dodge fan but i do respect the SRT4 and this car is a beast and hella fast not to mention that it is also a 2dr SRT4, well 2dr neon with a true SRT4 front clip. Like i said im just debating if i should keep it or sell it., let me know what you guys think. Here are some pics.

Dang it for some reason it wont let me upload the pics, their on my honda swap albums but i just cant post them or attach them to the thread, man i'll figure it out tomorrow it's getting late gotta be at work at 7am and its 2:30am

If you enjoy the car than keep it. If you don't care for it all that much than put a for sale sign on it and flog it around until it sells. There is also the money to consider, can you afford to be out what ever the guy owed you and still be ok?

let's try the pics again,

6ad8bd87301369a9778c1321a147c9d0_3138.jpg
srt4.jpg
srt42.jpg
srt44.jpg

yeah if i keep the car i'll be ok on the money end but your right i'll probably just drive it around for awhile and see what kind of response i get.

looks like the post with the failed attachments was causing it to hang
i deleted that post and everything seems to load fine now

kinda weird

:shrug2:

carry on :)

If it's fun to drive, I guess, I always thought 2door neons were ill-proportioned but that's just my take.

Yeah E SolSi whatever you did worked, thanks again and sorry if i caused any problems.
Battle Pope this is a fun car to drive, i actually worked on it last night and put it back together and drove it to work today, man this thing is freakin fast. Im curious to find out how much hp this thing is actually pushing, gonna try and have it put on the dyno friday.

Thanks Newb, it is pretty cool and definitely a head turner about the only thing that im not to sure if i like are the lambo doors. The shaved handles that i welded are ok and the lambo doors are also welded so im outta luck if i want to switch back to factory.

Yeah i never was a fan of lambo doors on cars that dont come from the factory with them, i agree gotta take them off their a pain in the ass to get in and out of the car. The only problem is when the customer brought me the car to put them on he bought the weld on kit and i welded the hell out of them and their gonna be a bitch to take off.

it will be worth the work ;)

Yeah your right E SolSi, ill just need to get caught up at the shop and ill be switching them back to factory. Since i've driven the car these last two days im really liking it and i am thinking about keeping it after all.

True TurboMirage i will be removing them soon and yeah that door kit was pretty heavy plus the extra bracing that i added, probably close to 100 lbs for both doors.

otherwise... very nice car... they definitely made a mistake by not offering that in a coupe

They were trying to compete with the Lancer. I think it looks better as a fodo, but that's just my opinion. Still a good looking car. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys at least it makes feel that my hard work is appreciated, even though i didn't get paid for the work that i done to the car at least i get to keep it and do what ever i want with it.

I've always wanted to get like an old ACR and do an SRT4 swap into it. Good work

Back