SS Auto Stuff / Downpipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

So I recevied my Manifold/DP combo from ssautochrome and I'm looking at the downpipe can you guys tell me If this is even worth welding up..

s40f6c2e4ea61c.jpg

s40f6c077668c1.jpg

And oh yea what's the deal with this? This is my flange for my cat right? Looks like I need another size?

s40f6c068f1b44.jpg

Thanks Let me know If I need to take more pics of the DP to judge if it's worth using.. BTW I plan on using a flex pipe also..

don't bother using it. you'll hate life if you do.
Make sure you port + brace the manifold properly too - look a couple threads down.

The 90 degree piping does suck but the rest of the DP doesn't look too bad.. So you guys don't think this will hold for awhile?

Whats the diameter, looks too small compared to your cat flange, I don't even know if you could make that up with a weld... And usually you can fix anything with a weld :p
Oh yea, and if you need a 2" converter Anywhere then you don't want to use it. 2.5" is ok, but if that pipe is 2" you might as well put it up on ebay now, becuase it's only gonna hurt preformance.

HTH

Back