SSM CRUISE/ MEET UP IN ALAMOGORDO, NM !!!!!!&#

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FORTUNE COOKIE

Redline Racing NM
POSTED BY V.P. OF SSM IN ALAMOGORDO CHAPTER :

Well ladies and gentlemen, For those of you that dont know me, my name is Justin, (RED), Along with my best friend John, we started a chapter of a car club called Street Speed Motorsports here in alamo. A little history of the club, SSM was founded by josh and jeremy of roswell. We have grown into a pretty big club so far covering Roswell, Clovis, Portalas, Albq., Cali, And now Alamogordo. We are not one of those car clubs that like to talk s**t, unless you bring it first. no not all of our cars are 10 second cars, but hey, you do what you can with the money you got. if you would like to check us out some more and see some of the cars, go to www.street-speed.org. ok now on to buisness, I am currently trying to get a cruse in here in alamo sometime after the new year. I am on my way to be moving to cruces, and would like to see some people before i go. i am going to be talking with eggroll, (so be ready bitch) so he can help me get this ball rolling. i would like to see alot of you out there because well hey, in this life there is no reason we cant all get along and hang out for a night. so it dont matter if you are bringing grannys studabacker, or your own ride. or in my case my g/f's because well i am a bum like eggroll and aint got a ride. but i will post more when i figure out more. and let everyone know what time, and what date. sorry nothing fanncy, but hey it is still fun and cool to see that long ass line of imports and domestics, and know that everyone is out for the same thing.

Thank you
Justin

POSTED BY ME :

HERE IT IS .......OFFICIAL !!!!!!!!!

SSM = STREET SPEED MOTORSPORTS

CRUISE/ MEET UP .......

DATE : JANURARY 7, 2005

TIME : 8PM

PLACE : OL' WAL-MART PARKING LOT (HWY 54)

lets get this party started!!!!!!!! hope 2 see u all there !!!!!!!

:) :mrgreen: :worthy:

Back