Ssr Wheels?

what wheel do you guys think i should get?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've never done a poll which is why it looks fucked up, sorry guys, it was supposed to be 2 choices instead of 1... :D

without the weights
id say go with the work wheels

the SSRs wouldnt look right

DEFINITELY THESE! :thumbsup: (WORK wheels)
work.emo_1.jpg

Yea, I was originally gonna get the works, i've always been a fan of mesh wheels. i've seen them on ae86's and 240's down here and i've seen only one civic with mesh and it didn't look that bad. i've had mixed reactions from my friends about getting the ssr's, some of them would think it would be dope while some of them don't like them. which is why i wanted to get an unbiased opinion from you guys. thanx alot and keep the replies coming!! :spin:

alright, so i guess nobody got love for the mesh! :p all good, that's exactly what i wanted, an honest opinion. the ssr comps don't look that bad. i'll look into that. thanx for the replies! any other suggestions is welcome as well. i'm going to spend mad dough over the summer, i just want to finish my ek project so i'm doing pretty much everything. motor, wheels, suspension, exterior pieces as well. i'll post before and after pix when i'm done with it. any other wheel suggestions are welcome, thanx guys! :ph34r:

If I HAD to choose between the two the: Works

I like Rota slipstream (cheaper than..)
rota_slipstream.jpg

Actual SW388's
product_spoon_sw388.jpg

:worthy:

Milan

gracias for the respones! yea, i really like those works, then my boy showed me the mesh's. i've always liked the meshed look on cars. i'm glad there is actually somebody out there that likes mesh wheels as well.. :D i like the old school rims too. i was trying to come up on the black RnR's with red lip but those are rare and hard to come by, which is why i narrowed it down to those two wheels. i wouldn't mind getting rota's, probably for track only. in so cal, everybody and their mom has the slipstreams, basically every 30 seconds you see a honda/acura on slips or circuit 8's. i'm not saying there bad wheels, just see them everywhere... <_< too bad because there great wheels!

SixtySecondAssassin: i think they go for about 1500-1600 for 16's, i was planning on getting them gunmetal if i was to get them

shit any of the two would be dope.. but I lean towards the work wheels just for the WOW factor. (yes that was an Opie and Anthony innuendo)

Back