sssooo nice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fucker! i gotta go change my pants now...jesus, that cars so sweet i just jizzed in my pants...now i must pray to the nissan car gods to someday get a clue and bring REAL skylines over to america.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Feb 5 2004, 11:22 PM
now i must pray to the nissan car gods to someday get a clue and bring REAL skylines over to america.

As opposed to now we only have fake skylines here?

fuck it...where's a fake skyline...i'll drive it anyway. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 5 2004, 10:26 PM
As opposed to now we only have fake skylines here?

fuck it...where's a fake skyline...i'll drive it anyway. :)

You haven't seen this article then, have you... :)

Read the last paragraph.....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

kewl.... but I live in the United states. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 5 2004, 10:34 PM
kewl.... but I live in the United states. :)

So do I, but at least they're on the right continent now. :) CDN emmisions can't be that far off from US emmisions... not counting CA at least :)

I love that article... talks about these tiny little cars and they stick a paragraph on the end... "oh yeah, btw the Skyline is coming to North America in 2007" :D

I'm sure you could import em from the Canada land.... it all depends on emissions and DOT regulations.

I bet we'll see a for sale post with a 400+hp delsol soon...... <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 6 2004, 02:40 AM
that car > everything i have

that car >> everything i will ever own in my entire life

1. I also need to change my pants

2. we have the current skyline, its the G35, i cant wait for the return of the GTR but until then the 350Z track will have to do, (G35 suxors my balls) you cant get teh G35's ass out, 280hp and even with traction controll off, we couldnt get the ass out.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Feb 6 2004, 07:17 AM
well, supposedly the infinity G35 is the US Skyline...but thats all luxury...i want turbo awd!!!

so buy a G35 Sedan that's debuting this summer i think it is...it has AWD and I'm sure you can buy a turbo/supercharger kit for the 3.5 in the G35/250Z

go look on the Japan Nissan Site. You will see that the current skyline IS the G35 here. They also have an AWD one that we will be getting this year. In Japan, they do not have a R35 out yet, just a nonturbo g35

Back