1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St. Louis AutoX

Discussion in 'Mid-west' started by webink_EK9, Mar 19, 2004.

1. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Anyone in the st. louis area do any autocrossing? I'll have my DX hatch out there next Sunday @ UMB Pavilion. I won't have my coilovers or wheels and tires, but I'm still going to run. Here's a link to this season's SCCA St. Louis SoloII events!

St. Louis Solo Event Schedule

Let me know if you're going to be there...I'll be in probably the only ek hatch there, but if there are more, just look for the ugly ass yellow and black paint. Soon to be Champ White!

I'm friendly so don't be afraid...and I'll even let ya drive my car (big thrill...right). Anyway I hope to see some of you guys out there!

2. ilikepie

ilikepie Senior Member

What days do you plan on going. I might head on up there a couple days and check it out. lemme know :)

3. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Well, now its looking like my civic won't be ready by sunday, but I'll go anyway. Sunday the 28th is the first day of this season. I'll go and renew my scca membership, hang out and talk shit. Its all good!! Hope to see you there!

4. ilikepie

ilikepie Senior Member

I will be on vacation for spring break at the end of this month so i wont beable to make it in the beginning. Lemme know if you plan on going in april and may. I definatly wanna come watch a few days though.

5. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Yep, I'll be there...probably at all of them. I'll post a new thread or bump this one when the next event comes up.

6. ilikepie

ilikepie Senior Member

Sounds good. Ill let you know what dates i will be up there. sounds like fun!

7. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Awesome...just look for the Type-R "looking" ek9...my call will be white by then! See you there!!

8. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Bump for races tomorrow! Tech at 8 race at 10:30. My car isn't done yet, but I'll be there!

Come out and chat!

9. ilikepie

ilikepie Senior Member

So how was it. I plan on going to the ones at the end of the month. Is it worth it???

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted