stage 2 cam!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

about to put my crower stage 2 cam and crower springs and retainers in any helpful hints, tip, tricks, i need to know about?

buy the manual
read the part youll be using until you know it like the back of you hand

then take your time and do it right

then what else do you want to know?
if you have read the manual the you should be fine

yes it will run but like crap, yes it will be nessecary to get it tuned. You may be able to get some one to give you a Bin with the same mods you have, but I would only use that to drive to a dyno and get a proper tune from a proper tuner

Wait for a month to install the cams.

You risk running lean and destroying your engine. You seem like you want the cams in as soon as possible so you can start tearing it up on the strip.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna do it on the street!

As for tips i used alot of assembly lube that came with my crower cam. Honda manual is the best for install just use the intake and exhaust clearances crower gives you.

might sound funny but leave the engine tdc =) so before you take the head off turn the motor till it shows the litte :up: arrow pointing up. and then once you put it together you... never mind. go to all the tuner shops and find out if there are dyno days or if you have a friend spend a weekend just f*ckin with it.

Back