stage 4 clutch help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ernestoexpresso

i got a stage 4 six puck clutch and i wanna put it in how hard is it to drop the tranny take the old one out ad put the need one in and bolt the tranny back on ? and what all will i need to do it

Stage 4? Aren't you just running a fairly stock Mini-Me for an engine? A Stage 4 clutch seems like way overkill...

lol i agree with brutal on that one it does seem like a little much unless its a track car or a fully built engine but other than that just disconnect every thing from the trany make sure its supported and un bolt everything and while yr at it you could change all the fluid and filter if it has one (not entirely sure if it does or how to change it if it does though) take the old clutch off and put the new one on just make sure its aligned correctly

yeah i thought it would be a little to much also but it was given to me for free so i thought i would just see if i should use it

Don't use it. You will hate driving your car. If you need a clutch, I suggest an Exedy stage 1.

yeah sell it and get another one preferably something a like a stage1 like stated earlier one like that would be really hard shifts lol

Back