Stalkers... can't live with em, can't shoot em.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I'm not important enough to be stalked, but kathy here at the office has had an admirer for quite some time. So from my work phone I called the number that had been given to her on card that accompanied the flowers this guy left on her car. No answer, but the voicemail says John. Sounds like a nice creep.

Fast forward to present time (this happened summer 07ish), over the past two weeks he kept texting me gibberish... shit like "Thack were you see me here."

After just two weeks of this same text and other gibberish I called the number, no surprise, he didn't pick up. But I left a message for him to knock it off and move on. I'm not Kathy, and I'm tired of the texting crap, etc.

With the number and the name, could I get the police to investigate and set up a restraining order on this guy? The last thing anyone needs is this guy going nuts on anyone in the office.

I dont think you have enough evidence or cause to get one, if he is physically present or continues to make suggestive texts and calls maybe. Most you could do now is get a block on his number.

Creepy, my GF tends to get some "admirers" of her own, but i keep a watch, im no Vin Diesel but i can be intimidating.

I don't know what cell carrier you have, but I know with mine I can block text messaging from individual numbers. If he can't send you a message, I'm sure it would stop.

leave him a message telling him that you're kathy, and "sorry I woulda called you back sooner,but I wanted to finish up my transformation to a woman first, the surgery went supprisingly well."

yeah right, with my luck I'd be carrying it, slip and it'd spill out all over my face.

*pulls out a tissue for 2000si*

Just start sending him 100's of texts... like you can set outlook up or use an online texting service so that you can spam the shit out of him =)

Rack that phone bill up.

Incoming texts are free on 99.9% of the plans here.

Back