Star Trek: Into Darkness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrutalB83

Brutal Moderator
VIP
Anyone else seen this shit? Thoughts?

I didn't think it was possible for them to make a better Star Trek movie than the first one, but they did.

Going to see it in IMAX on Friday with my dad.

Not as good as the first one, but still a must watch for fans of the series. I think if you're not a die-hard Trekkie then you'll absolutely LOVE it, but quite a few of the references back to the original Star Trek II were pretty clumsy and didn't feel right. Again, if you haven't watched the original a dozen times, and you loved the original reboot, you'll love this one, and probably think it's better than the first of the new series.

:D

I didn't think it was possible for them to make a better Star Trek movie than the first one, but they did.

i disagree. i think the "first" one was better.

mainly because of the hype of this movie. i was expecting more than i got. when the movie was over, all i could think was "is that it?" the entire movie i was waiting for that "holy shit mind blowing" moment, but it never happened.

honestly i thought the movie was pretty predictable.

having said that, i did enjoy the movie. its worth going to see.

Spoilers!!!!!

Spock gets the pizza.

jaoa5pX.gif

I was disappointed with the twist, and I was excessively annoyed at the people laughing for jokes targeted at people that watch american idol.

It was a decent movie, and I think it was better than the first try from JJ, but still not exactly my cup of tea.

I liked it. Not a fan and it was the first Star Trek movie I've ever seen. Went and watched the first one with mrs taco and then to movies again for her to see the second one.

they were both good. I'm partial to the second one. :)
worth seeing for sure!

Back