Star Wars fans...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao:

That IS impressive though! The costumes are all really high quality too. Most conventions usually have people running around in cobbled together stuff that looks like crap.

mike is the commisioner of just such an event.. here he is in the photo posted in his costume "odd looking red haired fat white guy"

mike.jpg

Originally posted by mdlax1@Apr 30 2005, 11:26 PM
mike is the commisioner of just such an event.. here he is in the photo posted in his costume "odd looking red haired fat white guy"
[post=493529]Quoted post[/post]​

NNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You found me out. :eek:

I thought the Empire had height requirements ?

And those Jawa / Nomads in the back have me dying of laughter... Look how into it they are !

-> Steve

Also, I'd like someone to get into this photo, high-res and see what the hell is written on the Storm Trooper's breastplate around about mid-photo.

Originally posted by Celerity@May 1 2005, 12:26 PM
Also, I'd like someone to get into this photo, high-res and see what the hell is written on the Storm Trooper's breastplate around about mid-photo.
[post=493666]Quoted post[/post]​

dude it looks like it says "vote for pedro"

you can d/l the Episode 3 script on demonoid.com. i saw it on there when i was looking up stuff. and no i didnt d/l it...

Back