Star wars kid news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5genracer

I was watching tv today and the ticker at the bottom of the screen said that the Star Wars kid's parents are going to sue people over the use of the video. Anyone else hear anything about this?

There is no case, the fucking tard left it in the school/public video recorder, and someone did what ANYONE else would do--broadcast it over the intrAnEt.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 28 2003, 12:09 AM
There is no case, the fucking tard left it in the school/public video recorder, and someone did what ANYONE else would do--broadcast it over the intrAnEt.

:werd: :lol: No doubt, what human would take an embarressing moment like that and NOT expose it :D

:werd: That video has made the kid a star really.

ya, i was watching TV last night too when i saw it, and hes in theorapy and so are his parents, sad story really, but ya he says he cant go to any schools b/c everyones seen in and makes fun of him, and it was on FOX. and they said the boys family called up the starwars film crew about it, and said its their fault, and they said theres nothing they can do, but might be able to fit him in as an extra if theres another starwars video.

PS the video is funny as shit, i just feel bad for that kid,

Yeah! the kids lives in Trois-Riviere, Quebec.
IMO that's really stupid of his parents. The kid did what any normal kid would do, do stupid stuff. I have done stupid stuff in my life, that would make me look stupid if i got filmed doing it. It's only that this kid got videotaped. Being the juge for this case i would laugh, and tell the parents that the kids..is just a fucking kid and that kid do stupid stuff..thats all..

:lol: It's so sad because he probably was seeking tons and tons of psychiatric help before hand, but this probably just sent him into the ward.

ya, i have made some pretty embarrasing videos in my lifetime....with some pretty embarrasing girls...

but at least i had the foresight to take the vhs tape, and take it apart, pull out all the tape, put in in a plastic grocery bag, pour bleach all over it, pour motor oil all over it and take it at 2am in the morning to a local apartment complex and dump it in their huge trash can bin for it to be picked up the next day by the trash man.....

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 29 2003, 02:08 PM
everyone is soo damn sue - happy nowadays. its really quite sad.

future j0b security for me :lol: :unsure: :ph34r:

EVERYONE...........goto Kazaa and download the "Benny Hill" version of Star Wars kid....

that shit made me fucking cry.........i was laughing so hard.

Back