Star wars kid news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 29 2003, 03:17 PM
ya, i have made some pretty embarrasing videos in my lifetime....with some pretty embarrasing girls...

:lol: I hear that man, Thank god those were never found.

:puke:

<<edit>> My 420th post!! w00t :lol:

I can't beleive that that kid is actually sueing over this shit. Cry baby. What a little bitch.

Seriously, I'd be like, shit yeah, that's me! And get on all the talk shows, make some money, sell my book, etc. :)

No need to fucking sue the 4 guys who took the video... jeez.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 29 2003, 01:09 PM
I can't beleive that that kid is actually sueing over this shit. Cry baby. What a little bitch.

Seriously, I'd be like, shit yeah, that's me! And get on all the talk shows, make some money, sell my book, etc. :)

No need to fucking sue the 4 guys who took the video... jeez.

:werd: :withstupid:

And for the Star Wars crew to be sympathetic toward him is just fueling the fire. That's like cigarette companies being responsible for smokers' deaths, and guns being responsible for people killing people.

It's fucking retarded. I hope some smart judge laughs his ass off and throws the case out of court.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 29 2003, 03:33 PM
It's fucking retarded. I hope some smart judge laughs his ass off and throws the case out of court.

Yeah, it's stupid. She really can't sue for anything but mental anguish or whatever... and then I guess it's up to a jury right?

Back