Star Wars Kid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMAO
god damn thats pathetic

Damn, not only are you all race car drivers, but you all can lay mean asian whoop-ass. It must suck to have all that talent and be waisting it on bagging grocerys and flipping burgers. :bo:

Yeah, I don't flip the burgers, and no I am not asian, I do it good ole american style by the way.

It's OK. Just remember the next time you make a video. Keep a better grip on it if you don't want people to see it.

:lol: :lol: Nah, dude the hefty days are behind meh man. And what I meant by not flipping the burgers was I don't have to flip them, I just put them together. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by friz@Jun 22 2003, 08:16 PM
Damn, not only are you all race car drivers, but you all can lay mean asian whoop-ass. It must suck to have all that talent and be waisting it on bagging grocerys and flipping burgers. :bo:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, I'm Asian.

No, I don't flip bugers. I just buy them from fat people behind the counter every now and then.

Yes, I made a lot of racist faces bloody in my time.

Yes, I still have all my practice weapons.

Wanna squab?

:lol:

bk kicks ass they will cook up a buger for you at 8am well all the other shitty fast food places wont

Back