Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
FIRST THREAD, PAGE 1 Pwned.

well, since im writing here just to post whore, and pretty much got nothing to say, id like to remind all So. Cali members of a upcoming "Starbucks" meet down at Torrance Crossroads.

I think it was supposed to be tonite, but havent seen much talk about it.

Ray, Dvs, Jason?

Starbucks is the best coffee.

how about tonite?

or if we cant get enough people then next week sometime?

how bout next week sometime? i dunno... whatever, let me know... i got my cell phone back now but i lost all the numbers

canek, ray, tony... hit me up on PM so we can call eachother cause i dont go on here as much as id like to

and when will the ricer bashing go down? lol... give me at least 2 days notice or something

B) B)

since tonight wont work for me... cause im doin construction tomorrow to make some cash haha...

When is there ever going to be a WA meet? Oh yeah, no members here live in WA. Only at gay clubs like Csi. Where one time, I was referred to by some pizza boy ricer driving a 2000si.

yo, next week sometime is cool with me except for saturday cuz my girl got some stuff planned cuz it's my b-day.
i'll hit you guys up on PM.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 17 2003, 09:22 AM
OK I'm high. Where's the ricers at? :D

your such a stoner shandney!!! *high five!* lol

anyways so wassup with this meet up thang? whats crackin??? someone let me know the details

B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 17 2003, 06:51 PM

Yeah. I am probably the worst stoner you have ever met. I just love that chronic mang... :D But my name is spelled Shadney not Shandney so :fuckyou2:
j/k Jason

<--- Eternally down to get high and laugh at ricers. Or get high and do anything for that matter. :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 18 2003, 11:10 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 17 2003, 06:51 PM

Yeah. I am probably the worst stoner you have ever met. I just love that chronic mang... :D But my name is spelled Shadney not Shandney so :fuckyou2:
j/k Jason

<--- Eternally down to get high and laugh at ricers. Or get high and do anything for that matter. :D

lol i knew it was shadney i just cant type or proof read for shit

:p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 18 2003, 02:13 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 11:10 AM
2 litre EG
@Sep 17 2003, 06:51 PM
your such a stoner shandney!!!  *high five!*  lol

j/k Jason

lol i knew it was shadney i just cant type or proof read for shit

:p

tuesday and thursday nights are best for me. fri sat sun are ok to i suppose.

Why don't we pick a date 2-3 weeks from now and stick to it or we'll just talk about it forever like we have been. ;) Weekends are the best for me. We should meet up on a Friday afternoon and then go to the street races Friday night. I have still yet to go to the Los Angeles street races. I wanna see what the hype is all about. I'll bring my bong. :lol:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 12:08 PM
Why don't we pick a date 2-3 weeks from now and stick to it or we'll just talk about it forever like we have been. ;) Weekends are the best for me. We should meet up on a Friday afternoon and then go to the street races Friday night. I have still yet to go to the Los Angeles street races. I wanna see what the hype is all about. I'll bring my bong. :lol:

sounds good to me... who is close to an area here in LA that has street races on a friday night? the races in my area are on saturday nights usually... but the races here suck balls lol

so someone speak up! and we'll set a date

Let me find out where they meet. I don't know LA that well so you guys have to tell me where these places are. I'll be right back.

These guys are fucking retarded. Do you guys know these places?

City: los angeles
Spot: Barington
Times: 10:pm-12:00pm
Type: Local_Hangout
Comments: come and loose your car in a race, and talk with some fine chicks.We only play for $money$ and pink slips so come perpared.Yo wach for thiese three punks they will smoke u so fast it blow your ball of. I think that ther names are Jonathan,vic, and Jaime. THEY HAVE FAT RIDES , also only bring fast ass imports because you will need it to race those punks.

City: Los Angeles at sunset
Spot: sunset street at a car Shop call Team iR
Times: anytime from 8Am-8PM
Comments: This Team are Tight, and many other racer team come kick it with them cause they do good seat cover and body kits i'm from team extrem, just tellin other people to check it out.

City: Los Angeles (South Central)
Spot: Baldwin Hills Plaza mall at Crenshaw Blvd. and MLK
Times: Weekends from 7pm and up
Comments: If you think you got a nice ride, come and comepte against our fully equiped NOVAS and HONDAS. We got sound competitions, wheel burnin', lowrider contests, etc... If you got a Lowrider, come and hop yo shit. This spot is where 2Pac used to hang out on weekends. Dont believe me? Check out his song, "To Live and Die in L.A.". Many rappers like Dr. Dre and the Eastsiderz kick it here too. Wanna look for bitches, Hoes or tricks? Come and take 1,2, 4, or 10 of them if you like. This spot usuallly gets more than dozens of cars. Come to this well known spot and just kick it or play.

City: Los Angeles
Spot: Valley Blvd. Meet up at Troys( on the corner of eastern and valley)
Times: Thurs and Sat. 10pm-when ever
Comments: Want to start up the valley races againe, they were happing bout 1 ago then stopped. Alot of local racing crews. Just go to race bring what u go.

City: Los Angeles (El Sereno)
Spot: Troys(corner of easter and valley)
Times: Thurs. and Sat.
Comments: Races. Just races no show cars, bring bitches, but mainly to race. Head the phuck up.

City: LOS ANGELES (EL SERENO)
Spot: TROYS(ON THE CORNER OF EASTER AND VALLEY) OR DINOS(ON MAIN)
Times: THURS. AND SAT. 10-??
Comments: STRIGHT RACING AND THATS IT NO BULLSHIT HERE WE NEED HARD CORE RACERS. IMPORTS, DOMESTIC, PISTON, OR ROTART WHAT EVER MOVES CAN PLAY. E-MAIL ME FOR DIRECTIONS. TIME TO BRING THE RACES BACK, SO WE CAN FUCK THIS TRAVLING SHIT. HEAD UP!!

City: ROXFORD, LOS ANGELES
Spot: DENNYS JUST TAKE THE 5 FWY AND GET OFF ON ROXFORD
Times: 11:30
Comments: ITS A RACING SPOT NOT A HANG OUT SO DONT COME AND PLAY IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW!!!

City: East Los Angeles
Spot: Central on Olympic
Times: 10:00 - ?
Comments: If u want 2 come race real cars this is the spot, u can find every kind of car here so come down 2 race and show ur car of,u can come and bust crazy shit like donuts. Come rave it up

City: Los Angeles
Spot: Southside Mall
Times: Dec.12 1:00 PM
Comments: Gots a sub 12 sec ride? Gots a Pimped ride? No po pos. You wanna chill go somewhere else. You wanna F**ckin race. Makes some Cash. We gots some phat rides.....Me myself i ride a Toyota Supra Bi turbo that runs sub 10. Think you gots what it takes. Be their and show. We got the perfect 1/4 mile strip with plenty of protection. Come and chek it out if you can.. Peace- B@ll@z

I guess wherever Troys is sounds the best. I fucking hate %99 of "street racers" :roll:

Back