Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That thing IS ugly. Is it fast? :D

Looks like I am picking up that EG coupe this weekend. Can we say low 13s? I'm kinda scared to drive it up there though. It's loud and I have no license still. :( Maybe I'll have a friend drive it or something.

Where the fuck is Canek? And do both Tony and Ray have turbos? Oh wait, Ray, you have a B16 huh? And Jason is bringing that slow ass Evo right? :lol: This is going to be SWEET. If we don't get arrested within 5 minutes of meeting up. :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 23 2003, 09:21 AM
That thing IS ugly. Is it fast? :D

Looks like I am picking up that EG coupe this weekend. Can we say low 13s? I'm kinda scared to drive it up there though. It's loud and I have no license still. :( Maybe I'll have a friend drive it or something.

Where the fuck is Canek? And do both Tony and Ray have turbos? Oh wait, Ray, you have a B16 huh? And Jason is bringing that slow ass Evo right? :lol: This is going to be SWEET. If we don't get arrested within 5 minutes of meeting up. :p

fuck that arrested shit.. i'll jam down the freeway and hit some corners that mutha aint keepin up with me!!! lol

shadney im driving the coupe right? lol when you get there ;] im pretty sure shadney if we line up it'll be a good race [civic vs civic]

yeah id rather bring the civic but i got no registration or insurance... plus i dont have an exhaust for it

but i'll roll the "slow ass EVO" so i'll be there october 10th

i'll get a hold of canek, dont trip ;]

Hahaha... I'm more worried about the trip from SD to LA. Sure I can make it in an hour, but do I want to? :blink: I wonder what 9,000 RPMS in 5th is???????? 160+? B)

I might drive my G/Fs prelude up there because it's a LOT less obnoxious. But I get ansy just thinking of blowing the EVOs doors off. :p Knowing my dumb ass, you can pretty much count on the civic being there. :ph34r: Lurking in the shadows. I think you should bring the hatch Jason. That way if the Po-Po does roll, we can split in different directions. And I won't feel bad about being the only illegal car there. :D To be honest, I don't want to wait for the track. I want to smoke you old-skool style. In the street. :D

Edit: Holy fucking smileys Batman. I didn't realize....

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 23 2003, 09:48 AM
Hahaha... I'm more worried about the trip from SD to LA. Sure I can make it in an hour, but do I want to? :blink: I wonder what 9,000 RPMS in 5th is???????? 160+? B)

I might drive my G/Fs prelude up there because it's a LOT less obnoxious. But I get ansy just thinking of blowing the EVOs doors off. :p Knowing my dumb ass, you can pretty much count on the civic being there. :ph34r: Lurking in the shadows. I think you should bring the hatch Jason. That way if the Po-Po does roll, we can split in different directions. And I won't feel bad about being the only illegal car there. :D To be honest, I don't want to wait for the track. I want to smoke you old-skool style. In the street. :D

Edit: Holy fucking smileys Batman. I didn't realize....

either way, im gonna be on slicks lol... i just wish i still had the stock civic suspension and not the type-r lug conversion... :(

cause ever since i put that shit on, my times GOT SLOWER!! i thinl its cause im now running 15" slciks instead of 13" ones... the 13" slicks were so much better on this car

<_<

damn it... oh well, live and learn lol

:lol:

don't forget i'll be rolling in the slow-ass B16 equipped EG. this baby will take out anyone who's running a 15.5 or slower. whatcha think about that? hehe. :p

I was thinking and I talked to my buddy from EPHatch.com and 1pm on a weekday is sort of harsh. Why don't you guys meet at 1pm at Shine Street and then roll over to the Startbucks in Torrance at around 6:30pm. That way everyone that works, including me, can still meet up.

That'll be a pretty good plan, right?

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 23 2003, 01:57 PM
don't forget i'll be rolling in the slow-ass B16 equipped EG. this baby will take out anyone who's running a 15.5 or slower. whatcha think about that? hehe. :p

I was thinking and I talked to my buddy from EPHatch.com and 1pm on a weekday is sort of harsh. Why don't you guys meet at 1pm at Shine Street and then roll over to the Startbucks in Torrance at around 6:30pm. That way everyone that works, including me, can still meet up.

That'll be a pretty good plan, right?

id REALLY like to run you ray. if not the 10th, then a stealth spot on a stealth day. im curious as to how i would do against a swap?

but i know, you dont run :p

Just got off the phone with my Dad. He's lending me the money for the coupe till I sell my integra. I'm fucking grinning ear to ear right now just like this - :D

Ray - sounds like a plan to me. I don't know how far Starbucks is from Burbank, but I figured we can go to my buddies house there and smoke untill the working class gets off. :thumbsup:

I'm down fo sure!! I'm probably gonna run with my stock Si muffler though... Just got a fucking modified exhaust ticket. :angry: Car feels so slow with the stock muffler :(

Only thing is, I don't get off work until 6, then I have to go back to work at Q's at 10... Maybe I'll ask for the evening off.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 22 2003, 05:17 PM

s3f6f677057e52.jpg

hey, it's:
Shadney, Me, Jason, Tony......in that order :lol: .......Ray's on the nextel

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 23 2003, 11:50 AM
Just got off the phone with my Dad. He's lending me the money for the coupe till I sell my integra. I'm fucking grinning ear to ear right now just like this - :D

Ray - sounds like a plan to me. I don't know how far Starbucks is from Burbank, but I figured we can go to my buddies house there and smoke untill the working class gets off. :thumbsup:

it's roughly 32 miles.

the Starbucks is at the Torrance Crossroads. It's right off of the corner of Lomita and Crenshaw in the city of Torrance. There meets there all the time. The last meet I witnessed there was a Supra meet.

here's a map:

s3f70b4b268fc3.jpg

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Sep 23 2003, 12:59 PM

hey, it's:
Shadney, Me, Jason, Tony......in that order :lol: .......Ray's on the nextel

what are you trying to say...i'm the bald mexican fool with the thick black mustache? :D
just checking.

actually i'll be the one chillin way in the back with the police scanner. B)

here is a better map that shows both the starbucks and Shine Street on it. sorry about the jumbo pics but i figured it would be informative for some of you out-of-towners.

s3f70b678222f6.jpg

Geez that looks clear across town, but its all good... i got directions going to shine street, now i need to get directions from shine street to starFucks...

and whose this buddy where we can smoke at shadney? cause shit i'll be there!!! looks like you and i will meet up at shine street, then off to the buddies pad for a lil smot poking lol

canek: you work way too much lol

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Sep 23 2003, 12:55 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 23 2003, 12:58 PM

either way, im gonna be on slicks lol...

???? :lol: :lol: :worthy: I give you props dog if you roll the hatch down here on slicks... buahahaha

if i even had an exhaust for the EG... im not crazy enough to drive on the freeway on slicks... like a certain guy you raced in an k powered EK lol

:p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 24 2003, 12:48 AM-->
Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Sep 23 2003, 12:55 PM
2 litre EG
@Sep 23 2003, 12:58 PM

either way, im gonna be on slicks lol...

???? :lol: :lol: :worthy: I give you props dog if you roll the hatch down here on slicks... buahahaha

if i even had an exhaust for the EG... im not crazy enough to drive on the freeway on slicks... like a certain guy you raced in an k powered EK lol

:p

Pussy. :p Actually, I was thinking of mobing the prelude instead of the civic. Maybe. I don't know yet. If Canek is going and he says the car feels slow.... I'll probably schmob the civic. :D

Jason - My two friends from the Bay Area moved into a house right off Burbank Ave. They actually live with the guy that played the drummer in the movie Freaky Friday. There is a bunch of Bongs and a big garage. What more could you want?

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 24 2003, 10:02 AM
Jason - My two friends from the Bay Area moved into a house right off Burbank Ave. They actually live with the guy that played the drummer in the movie Freaky Friday. There is a bunch of Bongs and a big garage. What more could you want?

oh yeah!! you let me know what time to be there and i'll be there... and from there we MOB to "the house!" lol

i wish i had some right now =/

shit i wish i had some cigarettes right now, but damn it im too lazy to go to the gas station

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 24 2003, 01:02 PM
If Canek is going and he says the car feels slow.... I'll probably schmob the civic. :D

:eek: That's it, I'm putting my exhaust back on :p

BTW... here's my nextel #... It's on a business account so it might not work, but it's worth a try ;)
122*74*2092

Back