Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 4 2003, 03:38 PM
Thats kool with my i have been clean for 5 years and im only 24,So no toking for me, I will be calling EG are we going to call each other be our FORUM names cuz that be WAAACKK or not. :unsure:

just call me jason!!

B)

PIMP "hehe" anyway just trying to own 7 she is a mine.Almost the day to test my hatchie against the BIG DOG"S cleaning her up and moding her i just got a Type R manny hope i have enough time to install it before FRIDAY.

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 7 2003, 04:22 PM
PIMP "hehe" anyway just trying to own 7 she is a mine.Almost the day to test my hatchie against the BIG DOG"S cleaning her up and moding her i just got a Type R manny hope i have enough time to install it before FRIDAY.

whats a manny? or did you mean tranny? i wonder where shadney's been, he hasnt posted in a lil while?

:shrug2: :shrug2:

hehe I was going to but mani but went with manny since my friends manny was here, TYPE R INTAKE MANIFOLD. WHERES SHADNEY :unsure:

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 7 2003, 08:16 PM
hehe I was going to but mani but went with manny since my friends manny was here, TYPE R INTAKE MANIFOLD. WHERES SHADNEY :unsure:

iunno he kinda disappeared, ehhh i'll hit him up on the nextel-easyyyyyyyyyyyy tomorrow lol

:p

I won't be there long either... got work at 9:45 in Pasadena <_<

ahahahaha.... just noticed.... page 7 :owned: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2:

oooohhhhhh you all suck! lol its all good, i got a long drive back to where i live! so i wouldnt have stayed TOO LONG... but long enough!

see ya'll thurr!!!

:p

wait, i thought it was friday?

anyways, im catching a ride with rsaeini.

my car wont be there, but believe me i will get my clown on the ricers there regardless

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 8 2003, 11:12 AM
wait, i thought it was friday?

anyways, im catching a ride with rsaeini.

my car wont be there, but believe me i will get my clown on the ricers there regardless

it is on friday, i think ray has saturday schoolin

:)

whaaa!!!! dont tell me you guys going to be there for like 1 hour then bust a GHOST.
I wanna go at 1pm kick back check out yourz cars go grub & clown on RICE MOBILES look at some parts at that one performance place you guys mentioned ,
THEN GO TEST WHAT YOU GUYS BUILT..................or HAD BUILT. :blink:

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 8 2003, 04:53 PM
whaaa!!!! dont tell me you guys going to be there for like 1 hour then bust a GHOST.
I wanna go at 1pm kick back check out yourz cars go grub & clown on RICE MOBILES look at some parts at that one performance place you guys mentioned ,

you can test what i built on october 18 & 19 in bakersfield... the evo will have to do until then

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Oct 9 2003, 03:24 AM-->
@Oct 8 2003, 04:53 PM

you can test what i built on october 18 & 19 in bakersfield... the evo will have to do until then

damn... wish I could run then too. Only if I had a trailer, and my car wasn't smoking. I'm not doing what I did last time... [driving all the way up there, running my car, and driving home] B)

Originally posted by arpee79@Oct 8 2003, 04:53 PM

i'm not planning on busting a GHOST.
Tony will be rolling with me so after I pick him up i'm gonna roll over to Starbucks at around 6:30-7:00pm and kick it there. i'm planning on leaving there before 9:30pm cuz i still need to drop tony off and get to bed at a descent hour. i haven't gotten a good night sleep in about a week or two so i definitely need my rest before a full day of skool.

yo, i think it's about time we start a new thread that isn't 7/8 pages long.

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Oct 9 2003, 06:46 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 9 2003, 03:24 AM
arpee79
@Oct 8 2003, 04:53 PM

damn... wish I could run then too. Only if I had a trailer, and my car wasn't smoking. I'm not doing what I did last time... [driving all the way up there, running my car, and driving home] B)

hahahaha, see now you know why i became a trailor bitch! lol

just roll anyways canek to watch some runs... get one of your friend to drive hehe... i'll be up there for two days so bleh!

Back