Starcraft 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could just be his machine. a majority of midnight release owners and those on a faster connection than mine are having no issues, but there are some, i'd say one out of every 40 or so posts i read on bliz forums.

amazon sent me my advance key so i started downloading it at 1PM EST :)

awesome...i used to play starcraft all the time...havent played in about a year though...just been too busy...man...those graphics are 100 times better than starcraft 1...lol
I like how you can play it on any computer. the requirents for the first one are ridiculious.

I may have to score a copy of this. I have never played Starcraft but it seems like everyone loves it.

so i have it installed and shit but havent had any time but to play some of the tutorials. controls are basically the same with some extra stuff included for unit selection and what not.

runs smooth though :)

:thumbsup:

Can't wait to pick a copy up for myself, it's about damn time!!

Let us in on some reviews when you get some time to play around with it .

well i'm about 1/2way through the campaign. its utterly crazy. the story is great, and the gameplay is getting rediculously hard.

i recently bumped up to 8GB ram and x64, using ATI/AMDs new CCC 64 bit drivers. ive been able to bump up a few of the graphics sliders. this is where they were at previously.

39031_449266976762_510286762_6076436_2680381_n.jpg

Yup, gameplay is absolutely nuts. I haven't properly finished the last mission in the campaign- that one's going to take quite a bit of practice! The last memory crystal mission is hard too.

Running dual 8800GTSs in SLI is enough to run everything on "ultra" at 1600x1200. I'm pretty happy with the graphics.

Back