Stars Wars Episode III

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Alright, Nerd Herd, time to turn off Starcraft or whatever it is you people play and go to Wal-Mart, Star Wars Episode III is coming out at midnight. That is all.

i dont see what the big deal is with these star wars things... they do nothing for me. i dont even think i've seen part 2. i saw parts of 1... was too bored to watch it all the way through.

usually, i put it in to hear the THX intro, then pop in a real movie :p

It's definitely the best of the prequels, but that's not saying much. I love episodes 4-6. I think they are great movies. I really want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2. It looks pretty awesome.

I had epsiode 3 for a week now, nice to have friends that are managers at blockbuster :thumbsup:

but battlefront 2 looks bad ass, one was too easy

the first Battlefront played way too much like a Star Wars clone of Battlefield 1942.

I haven't seen 1, 2, or 3... I said to myself as soon as 1 came out... that i was going to wait, and buy the complete 6 episode box set, and watch them all... :)

I'm sorry, but the fight between Obe Won and General Grevis was the sickest fucking thing I've ever seen. I will definately buy this DVD.

I want to be General Grievous.

and I've never seen the movie.

I have yet to see any LotGeeks or any Harry potter. But I've caught the last two Star Wars straight to DVD, but I camped out for Hitchhikers.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm sorry, but the fight between Obe Won and General Grevis was the sickest fucking thing I've ever seen. I will definately buy this DVD.

I agree. I'm going to buy all 3 come next pay check.

Quoted post[/post]]
Cause he's a trekkie and has a samba green car. Why else?

I didn't buy it last night, and I HAD a Samba Green Del Sol :cry:. At any rate, I was telling people who ere nerds to buy it, I really have no interest, that's why I said "whatever it is you people play."

Yeah I'm waiting for the complete boxed set of all 6 as well. Does anyone know when that is expected to be released?

Back