Start Bombing Mexico ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what do you expect to happen when you GPS looks like this

Betta_Stones_MS942.jpg

I understand it was a misunderstanding but for god's sake, at least know your fucking surroundings... You gotta have that borderline imprinted in your head even though there isn't an actual visible line...

this is why we need to setup motion sensored machine guns along the entire border, bingo problem solved

What about necklaces with a small c4 charge in them?

I think we should go rebuild their country and make an inisible radio frequency border with the propper signage of course.

Then we can create some government services for them to parasite. They will flock in to take advantage like they have here. All they will have to do is wear the necklaces. They can bling em up and hand their little flags from them and what not too.

Once they have ruined the economy and want to come over here again. The minute they try to or try to tamper wuth their necklaces... Pop!

I wanted to work for the Border Patrol. However, in applying I found out, you first have to hold some other form of a Govt. job first. My luck I would have got stuck up north with the Canucks anyway.

I couldn't do it. I view "Illegal aliens" as "invaders" and would deal with them as such. I'd be canned, first day on the job, sitting next to a small mountain of corpses.

We need like a 10 mile buffer zone. Mexican army on one side, Border Patrol on the other. In the middle, a shooting gallery for both to use for target practice.

We need like a 10 mile buffer zone. Mexican army on one side, Border Patrol on the other. In the middle, a shooting gallery for both to use for target practice.

They wouldn't get to shoot any thing, it would be a little one sided. I doubt they are going to want to fill out all the paper work involved and such, especially when the guys crossing give them problems any way.

You do not hear a lot of stories about Americans sneaking down South.

Funny enough, they didn't really "invade" us. There is a percentage of invading soldiers that make it an invasion.

when a Belgian Platoon mistakenly crossed Swiss borders a few years ago, they outnumbered the Swiss military. Belgium actually CONQUERED Switzerland for a day.

Funny enough, they didn't really "invade" us. There is a percentage of invading soldiers that make it an invasion.

when a Belgian Platoon mistakenly crossed Swiss borders a few years ago, they outnumbered the Swiss military. Belgium actually CONQUERED Switzerland for a day.

thats awesome, i want to conquer a small country like that, or at least own my own island :cool:

Back