start issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cant get enough

:confused:hi ... my friend have a 1991 usa spec crx zc dohc...he have that issue when he want to start the car it woun't start unless he tic the fuel relay so he changed it then it was great ti'll he said he heard a switch sound while he driving and he smell something burning he stop and stop the engine when he wanted to started it again it's like the engine is dead no sound at all.....???:confused::confused: we change the battery and start sound apper but the engine wouldn't start then we cheak the fuel ralay..fuses...fuel...wires..ecu..starter motor..all good:confused::confused: what da fu'' is happning oh when we want to start the car the burn smell comes again it look like it comes from below the steering wheel but nothing rong there:confused::confused: i talk to my causin he knows honda well but he said to me i need u to learn by your self :mad:

helppp pleazzzzzzzzzz the car parked in public car if we didn't move it today the road cop will move it and my friend don't want to pay like 60.00 dollar for a lift car for about 1 kilo meter heelllp any boddddy heeelp

Back