started a new forum...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What about an automotive section on "how to" get financed or other issue associated with buying/leasing a new car?

Maybe one of your members is a loan approval guy and he could give sound advice to people with shitty credit or even good credit on how to get a great deal on a car.

that really has nothing to do with savings and investing. Again, this is NOT a deals forum.

One would think that credit repair section would be appropriate for a financial forum in order to help build a membership base.

I save all kinds of money.. Its just in the form of 908760875 boats, cars and toys.

ok.. I suck with money so what!

p.s. Picking up my bmw tonight! wee!

as far as credit repair is concerned I'd have to say these guys got it down, and a pretty damn good lock on the user base as well. CreditBoards (Powered by Invision Power Board)

B's idea for investing is a better one as credit repair has already been done

I was merely suggesting a small section be devoted to credit repair and auto financing. It would enhance the overall genre of the board as well as draw potential members in. Who knows? It might take off.

I would like to think I know a thing or two about how to run/manage a forum :)

p.s. thank you to whoever posted the 1and1.com 3 free years thingy, 3 years ago !!!

do you run a forum?

With ~65k uniques a month on average. We are not the biggest out there, but we have had lots of experience in trying new ways of building our memberbase.

Some worked, others were a miserable failure.

I was just trying to shove my .03 cents down everyone's throat.

:)

Back