started but then died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
well, i got it running on saturday, 'cept it idled at 2500 and wouldnt rev over 4500.

so im drivin around, and it slips outta 3rd and 5th.

fuck.

no biggie....

so today i took it to get my exhaust put on, my tranny fluid changed, and an alignment...then after i got my tranny fluid put in, it got stuck in 3rd and died on the highway in the middle of lunchtime traffic. it wont go into neutral, or any other gear. i gotta push in the clutch to push it anywhere. luckily, eneree (viciousteg) was around, and pushed my car outta the road with his 'teg.

now its sittin at a shop, with a more-than-likely blown transmission. im tired of fucking with it. let someone get paid to fix it, if its un-fixable imma part it out.

fuck.

don't run your tranny's when they're dry, kids.

fuck.

That suxors man. YOu live and learn though right.

not sure at this point...

if homeboy at Burleson's Auto thinks he can fix the tranny an all for not too much $$$, im gonna go ahead and jus pay to get it fixed.

if its gonna cost too much...yeah, ill be parting it out.

so the tarnny was completely dry? if so then it doesnt suprise me at all as to what happened but if you had fluid in it the whole time then i would say it sounds like a slave cylinder or something

good luck with the swap, hopefully shit will get run properly.

you shouldn't run the tranny without fluid mang, thats a no brainer. atleast put some shit in their, standard oil, water, waterever, something :)

Back