started my turbo install (pic)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sweet...But wait..turbo pics...I only see 2 INTERCOOLERS..oohh wait..Thats just a 1 big one...lol.

Looks good,,,...

Good luck! :)

well that ic was actually to replace my hahn racecraft super side mount on my dsm then i blew that piece up. thats ok though because my hatch has always been my pride and joy

Looks like it would be a decent budget setup.

I would have gone with a JRC and a cheap log mani, but you have what you have. You could always replace what you don't like or doesn't meet your expectations.

My thoughts, you will actually have some some problem with the intercooler, because of the size, the manifold may crack so I suggest you reinforce it now.

What turbo are you using? Injectors? Fuel management, what program are you using to tune?

Quoted post[/post]]
t3/t4 550s and hondata s300

Well it looks like it would be nice to see some postitve feedback. So i will give you some.

Looks good, should run good if you have a good tuner.Yea the manifolds do suck, it will crack soon. I had one, it cracked within 3,000 miles. But anyways have fun!

BTW: Have a fuel pump?

Back