Started smoking again. Explanation inside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just need to hate fuck some hot freshman and I'll be all set.

In my opinion, that would be what NOT to do. It won't solve anything, and you'll just hate her even more than before you screwed her. Plus having sex for reasons like that is against what sex should be, in my opinion.

I dunno, do whatever you want man, but "hate-fucking" is not a healthy way to solve anything....
:hmm:

I thought this thread was gonna be about a car, but it's another slushboxdrama thread.
My advice: give up on serious relationships altogether.

I thought this thread was gonna be about a car, but it's another slushboxdrama thread.
My advice: give up on serious relationships altogether.
One will be coming soon. No gf = More money. My Integra is the only girl for me.

I think you'd get less play...i specifically remember stories from friends about guys like that. they usually went something like this:

"That boy barely got head, let alone pussy. It hurt, and I didnt want anything to do with it."

I think you'd get less play...i specifically remember stories from friends about guys like that. they usually went something like this:

"That boy barely got head, let alone pussy. It hurt, and I didnt want anything to do with it."
Haha I know I was kidding. I've only got a few complaints like that....

So I saw the kid tonight at intramural football. Obviously not the place to start a fight but funny story. His game was before mine. You have to turn in your id at the beginning of the game and pick it up at the end. Well I went up early to turn mine in and his whole team comes up to pick up theirs. except him. Then while I'm up there his teammates kept saying, "RJ come get your id dude" etc. He just kept looking at me or pretending he didn't hear them. Finally I just laughed and walked away. Then he seems to have just heard them and went and got his id. Pussy, haha.

Bud..

Please, please, just ditch the skank and find another girl. From the outside looking in, its a trailer park trash wonderful story. Its hard to see when you're in the middle of it and your feelings and emotions are attached the situation.

You just need to understand you need to jump ship and be gone forever. Cross out the idea in your head that you'll ever be back together or salvage something. That would simply be a waste of time and more heart ache. I hope you truly believe in your heart that you're done with this girl, so you don't make the typical bone head move and crawl back to her or let her crawl back to you - most people succumb to those temptations.

I've been in similar situations. I've put girls in the same place that this one put you, I wasn't a good person at the time but there was nothing that they could have said or done that would have changed my actions. I just wasn't ready for a serious relationship at the time and still had growing up to do.

Don't be that guy.

Hit the road. I can find you plenty of girls here. They're actually smart here and not just cum dumpsters.

So I saw the kid tonight at intramural football. Obviously not the place to start a fight but funny story. His game was before mine. You have to turn in your id at the beginning of the game and pick it up at the end. Well I went up early to turn mine in and his whole team comes up to pick up theirs. except him. Then while I'm up there his teammates kept saying, "RJ come get your id dude" etc. He just kept looking at me or pretending he didn't hear them. Finally I just laughed and walked away. Then he seems to have just heard them and went and got his id. Pussy, haha.

Lets be honest, you're not going to do anything and you would have done the same thing in his situation.

Let it go and don't have the bad juju or karma on your back.

Lets be honest, you're not going to do anything and you would have done the same thing in his situation.

Let it go and don't have the bad juju or karma on your back.
I most likely won't. I find this much more entertaining then kicking his ass. And frankly it wouldn't be anything special. I'm a little under 200lbs. now and he might be 150lbs.

Hit the road. I can find you plenty of girls here. They're actually smart here and not just cum dumpsters.
The funny thing is that she didn't get into TCNJ (that's where you go if I'm remembering correct). But there are plenty of girls her that seemed to become a lot more friendly after all this so I'm just going to play this out. A few of them are actually pretty smart too. A Bio major (not the same one as before; younger, hotter, doesn't "attempt" to talk down to me), a graduated grad student (the teacher who still lives nearby), and a few girls in my major who I study with. That's just off the top of my head. I'll be fine.

BTW, in reference to the thread, I smoked that pack in about 24 hours and didn't buy another. However my friend borrowed the teg today and now the battery is dead... so who knows.

Last edited:
Well bought another pack today. I guess I had a feeling. Went up to NY to pick up a block and tranny (which are awesome) but got caught in a speed trap on the way home. Let's see if I can get out of a 17mph over ticket.....

Back