Started swapping parts today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Todays project, swap everything that we don't need a jack for...

s40df358f29821.jpg

David dismantling the white one...

s40df3af9ef432.jpg

And why you don't let BMW guys work on Hondas, mine's done all ready...

s40df3bbfad5a8.jpg

The chaos....

s40df3c218d9d0.jpg

What? I work?....

s40df3c67975fe.jpg

Work faster bitch!!!

s40df3cabcd154.jpg

Corners and lip swapped...

s40df3cf20001d.jpg

Interior done...

s40df3d5bea616.jpg

And the SiR wing...

s40df3d3483d74.jpg

Afterwards we took it for a spin, and I abused the suspension, and OMFG, it sucks, almost lost the back end just side to side down the street (at 60mph :p). Anywat, we are shooting for Tuesday getting the suspension all swapped over, then HOPEFULLY, next weekend swapping the motors.

Yeah my suspension sucks I lost the back end going up a curvy hill once. I almost died:ph34r:

Divine intervention left me and the ole coupe nearly unscathed.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 28 2004, 12:12 AM
maybe i missed a post .. whats wrong with the white one ???

It's a 92, the new one is a 95, the white one is plaqued by rear quarter panel rust and bad paint, dents, nics, and whatnots.

Basically it would have cost me more to fix the white one to the condition of the bluegreen one, than buying the blue green one did.

came standard like that in europe

we get fucked over on cars incase you didnt know already

hmm. the lower console with theorecically fit my car then?

got one for sale if it fits :p ? (honestly though)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 28 2004, 07:35 AM
hmm. the lower console with theorecically fit my car then?

got one for sale if it fits :p ? (honestly though)

The console came in the mid to upper level models, so they are pretty plentiful. I can try to locate one, but they are hard to find in black, mostly gray ointeriors here.

My interior is gray, so if you locate one in gray I'll find some way to buy it off you. That console is the own.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 28 2004, 05:15 PM
that seems too dark to be tahitian green...

still. fuckin sweet! :D

That's because it's Paradise Bluegreen :p

yeah, mark me down for one too. The cupholder in my DX is a POS. I need somewhere to put all my daily crap when I go for a ride. Cell, wallet, sunglasses, etc... I just plop them down on the passenger seat, but when somebody rolls with me i have to pop it in the glovebox. :(

(btw, sorry if im thread jacking)

Now it's Tuesday, and lookie here...

went to the shop with both cars, and swapped suspension, took about four hours to do both cars complete rolling out the bay =)

s40e18b66cd152.jpg

s40e18f3ed6da5.jpg

s40e18f6ee09d6.jpg

s40e18faa41f14.jpg

Now I gotta swap motors, score some rims/tires and then decide on brake set up.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 29 2004, 04:59 PM
just put on your four lug suspension.

I was thinking about it today, but I already told the guy who is buying it that it's included :(

Goddamnit, John... Five lug ITR brake conversion time. That car would look sick with the gunmetal ITR rims. Do it. Do it, or so help me God I will rip off your balls with my bare hands.

:)

Just a friendly suggestion.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jun 30 2004, 11:23 AM
Goddamnit, John... Five lug ITR brake conversion time. That car would look sick with the gunmetal ITR rims. Do it. Do it, or so help me God I will rip off your balls with my bare hands.

:)

Just a friendly suggestion.

Like whoa :)

I am looking into options besides buying a ITR/CTR set up, like just swapping hubs and calipers, but I might just suck it up once I get back and buy the newest one I can find online.

Back