1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starting to plan for H23 turbo

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by munk, Mar 21, 2004.

1. munk

munk Junior Member

Im going to do a turbo H23 in a 93 civic hatch. Currently, I'm on a budget of about $3500 dollars AFTER I buy the motor. I plan to keep this a daily driven car for me, so I will not be going all out on it. What do you think I can do with that budget as far as custom? I don't want to buy a kit, I'd rather try to piece it together myself and learn alot from it. I'm wondering if I could get a good setup with that or if it'd be worth it to wait.

2. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

$3500 should be fine, I pieced mine together for about $3000, not sure how much more expensive an H series turbo manifold would be though.

3. cycloneb18c3

cycloneb18c3 Senior Member

my friend had a h22 turbo in a 93 civic hatch. it was very fast(low to mid 12's on 10psi) figure around 3000 +cost of motor(dont know anywhere that sells them except people that pull them out of preludes for h22's. why dont u put an h22 in it?

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

manifold selection for h23's is highly limited. you might get stuck in a kit, just to get a manifold.

5. Full-Race Henry

Full-Race Henry 9.616 @ 159.16 mph

Our H series manifold will be releasing soon, Hopefully within the next few months.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted