State took my picture while running a toll booth....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Not sure how they managed it since I was at work when it happened but from the following picture they got enough data to issue me a fee based on my tag number.

539506_385019324903781_918629731_n.jpg

At least it wasn't a speeding camera or red light camera.....

$1.60 fee

I appealed it, lets see how that goes.

For those of you that don't know my motorcycles.... those don't look to be a 919 or a GSX-R

How the state came up with a random tag number from that picture.........

Yea, we recently got a ticket for running a red light camera, but there was "no video for that citation number", fucking lame.

clearly, they got the tag number buy looking at the reflection on the chrome bar, which showed the reflection of the car in front of it, which showed the reflection of the car behind the bikes, which showed the reflection of the rear of the motorcycle.

technology these days.....

this is what happens when you out source your violation cameras to the highest bidder

mail merge ALL the plate holders, even if only 1 in 10 pay just to make it go away

i wonder.... if you pay does that admit guilt and then they send you the $50 or $100 fine?

So, I work in a building that logs my every movement. I got a speed camera ticket two weeks ago on 495 (near DC, roughly 45 miles from my office) and I was able to fight it by providing the security logs of the building to the court, proving that there's no way I could have been in two places at once.

No fine just the $1.60 fee MD doesn't screw you with fines like other states.

If you actually do run the toll booth without an ezpass they'll remove the fine and just charge your ezpass if you just report your ezpass number.

Back