stateside 2003 CTR (swap)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 26 2003, 12:35 AM
do you think your fucking frame rails are solid steel to? if i got the time ill cut a door apart and snap a pic. id say you average honda door with electronics,glass etc weighs like 50 lbs.

Uh. no.

50 lb doors. A'ight fine. In a Honda. You're saying a single Honda door weighs 50 lbs. Strip the side beam and the cross members and you save something like 25 lbs. 50 lbs weight savings in a coupe. That's still a nice size weight savings.

You're fun to argue with because you take it so seriously. :p

That is one bad ass civic. A buddy of mine she just bought a 03 civic ex

ok now were talking about 50 lbs opposed to 150 lbs. i know honda bodys better than you know your dads

slepper your fucking retarded you say things to try and make yourself sound like u have any clue what your talking about and then when someone corrects u and tells you how fucking retarded you actually are u say shit like "your fun to argue with cause you take it so seriously". and i do collision work myself as well and he is right and you are wrong so until you have any idea what your talking about dont open you cocksucker

Back