stay automatic or go manual

Should i stay with an automatic or swap a manual (CANNOT SELL CAR!!!!!!)

• build the automatic transmission

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • buy and build the manual transmission

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah manual's are great fun, unless your daily commute involves sitting in stop and go traffic for an hour. if i lived in the country, full of smooth, winding, traffic-free roads, i'd never think about an auto... but here, it just makes more sense. i had a manual shift camaro and it was such a pain after a while.

LOL charles you and I think oppositely because I'd rather have an auto for the long roads and a standard for the city because I just race around everywhere anyways practicing double-clutching and just looking for races. Only reason I'm not racing right now is cuz my civic's in the shop.

just did a auto to manual swap in my car..you save alot of weight, you might lose cruise control i did, different on the pedals but so far i love it, i have a D16Z6 in my del sol , converted it to manual, and i kept up with my friends RSX-S last night going down the interstate till i got to 105, very quick to then but sluggish 4th and 5th gear, hoping a turbo will solve that problem :) but the rsx steady left me from there!.....with an auto and would never be able to keep up..

:laughing1: need we say more...

Attachments

• Two_fast_two_furious.gif
    Two_fast_two_furious.gif
    12 KB · Views: 131
You don't need to double-clutch a Civic tard...it has a synchronized transmission...

No more Fast & Furious watching for you...

I said I race around the city so yea double clutching helps with quick cornering I'm not another fast n furious tard.

Back