Staying awake at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

falling asleep at work for me would be impossible.... the marina is always so busy and there is no shade, and if youve ever been to south florida you know how hot it is.

I worked at a marina in Stuart for a year. Ya, talk about hot. That shit's no joke.

You won't rearrange his bathroom cabinet and take a picture :X

Coffee. My co-worker brought in a huge container of individually wrapped GU Energy gel, so when my eyes start to get droopy I eat one and it gives me a good boost. Trying to stay occupied all the time, you don't have any side projects you can work on ?

I wish. It would have to be something I can keep hidden if need be. Don't wanna bring laptop in and have a guitar in someone's office, but that's only for breaks. Besides that, idk what to bring in.

My job is reactionary, I usually have to wait for something to break. :D I somehow manage to keep myself sane in the mean time with Digg, Hondaswap, RPR, a bunch of webcomics I read daily, and google news.

I've had less and less time for that lately, but when I'm free, that's what I do. :)

You won't rearrange his bathroom cabinet and take a picture :X

I only did that once to him. He really gets pissed off when people do that to him. And it isn't so much an ocd thing with E. He just likes his shit organized but the rest of the crew does it cause they think he is ocd.

I only did that once to him. He really gets pissed off when people do that to him. And it isn't so much an ocd thing with E. He just likes his shit organized but the rest of the crew does it cause they think he is ocd.

Fine then :(. Lol, I only know as much as I read about anyone on this forum. idk if he's OCD or not, but I know he's an arsenal havin' zombie hater. I wouldn't go pissin him off either.

Sometimes I don't stay awake at work. I'll find a random parking lot by my last job and nap while waiting for something else to come in. :D

yes but i am stuck here with 2 channels on the tv and they both have the MJ tribute on them and i have run out of the internet

EndOfInternet.jpg

Could always bring a good book. Or teach yourself a new language? *shrugs*

Back