Staying awake at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or masturbate profusely.

watch your good eye though :)

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... I was so bored before and wanted things to do to keep from falling asleep... Now I'm ridiculously busy all day and wish I had nothing to do again. :D

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... I was so bored before and wanted things to do to keep from falling asleep... Now I'm ridiculously busy all day and wish I had nothing to do again. :D

Yea, I know how that goes. When I was working outside at the golf course I was working my ass off in the hot sun all day and wished I had the cashier job. When I got promoted to the cashier job all I did was sit on my ass all day long, it was fucking boring. I wished I could go back outside.

i played Bubble Breaker on my phone..my highest score was 1900 points....freaking game is addiction..almost like mini putt

Always a rough day but someone has to do it.
I hear that.

To keep myself busy I use to dip. Now its sunflower seeds or drinking water. Yea, my life is getting sad. I need a new job with a salary, benefits, and a commission.

I try to read, or increase my intelligence, but sometimes I just like mindlessly searching for things on my blackberry.

Last edited:
:( :( :( :( :(

I just picked up another building that's 51 miles from my house... I now commute 102 miles a day. :eek::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Chyeah, my commute to work from my house is a whopping 6 blocks which is like a half mile. But I'm on the road almost all day most of the time, I'd be lucky some days if I only had to drive 102 miles.

one of my clients is in syracuse ny. i have to go there every other tuesday.

that is 260 miles each way. pfft!

one of my clients is in syracuse ny. i have to go there every other tuesday.

that is 260 miles each way. pfft!

cookie.jpg

I'm still in the market for a car, this kind of hurts my options... I need a newer (lower level) car now... I can't afford (don't want to pay) the maintenance to put an old 80k+ Audi through that many miles.

I'm still in the market for a car, this kind of hurts my options... I need a newer (lower level) car now... I can't afford (don't want to pay) the maintenance to put an old 80k+ Audi through that many miles.
9 k base model Versa. I have had my Versa for 7 months now and I have put 24k on it with no problems.

I liked the Versa's price, but that was about it.

I think the Fit is priced pretty well compared to the rest of the market.

If you need (or think you do) AWD, check out the Suzuki SX4. Those are really coool cars. If I owed a little less on the Fit, and the girlfriend wouldn't kill me, I'd trade it for an SX4.

So after working my 10.5 hour shift today, I'm back working another 9 hour shift tonight. Saving my boss' ass once again and will get no appreciation for working a 19 hour day. I do love me some night shift tho. D bag boss isn't around.

Back