Std Hatch Running Obd1 Sir Ii.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bossman032

If you people have any questions let me know about the swap..

It took about 4-7Months of research to do the swap!!!
About 4 months ago I didn't know shit about engine swap and could care less!!

Now I know a little more. Have to give out props to VegasEK Boi, Maaseyracer.. For helping me out online Vegas Boi for wiring big thanks helped me out.. big time.. without them nothing would be possible..

Car had a firing order problem and ground that¡¦s why it didn¡¦t start from the start should have never doudted VegasEK for doing the wiring ƒº.

Car starts up fine now hell happy.. took a long time to get here but finally here..

My car OBD0 STD Hatch.
B16a SIR II OBD1 Engine.

ECU Harness and Engine Harness Converted to OBD1 :D.

check out the pictures!!!

ECU_Harness_Custom_Made.JPG

My_Beast_Is_Finally_Done.jpg

side_shot.jpg

custom_wiring_harness_done_the_VegasEK.jpg

u_like.jpg

hell_wiring_noo.jpg

spent 3500 aint no joke :blink:

hopefully it will be worth it <_<

need to change the hubs for the axels then going to take it for a spin see how it runs etc.

nice...how much did u pay for the OBD0-OBD1 jumper? i make em so i want to know if im charging too little or kinda pricey..but well if i was to pricey i wouldnt be selling any...

Hey nice job, I'm in the middle of converting my DX. Actually just waiting on a Dizzy someone borrowed to be returned. Any way what did you do with the STD tranny? I want it. PM me if you still have it.

Originally posted by D16z6CrxDx@Apr 24 2003, 02:54 PM
nice...how much did u pay for the OBD0-OBD1 jumper? i make em so i want to know if im charging too little or kinda pricey..but well if i was to pricey i wouldnt be selling any...

I bought both for $250.

ECU and Engine Harness Conversion!!!
Plug in Play!!

Originally posted by solblu@Apr 24 2003, 11:36 PM
Hey nice job, I'm in the middle of converting my DX. Actually just waiting on a Dizzy someone borrowed to be returned. Any way what did you do with the STD tranny? I want it. PM me if you still have it.

I have the STD Tranny but need it for Smog Check!!! :angry: :D

Smog no joke here in cali!!!

Back