steering rack h22 swap delsol ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mathondaman

So took my 94 delsol to get saftey inspection and they told me the only thing keeping from passin was no power steering pump. Well i swapped an h22 in it and there is no room for the pump. Dude said either put a p\s pump on or a manual rack & pinion and it will be legal again. (i looped the lines on power rack)
well has anybody swaped a manual rack for a power rack & pinion?
what manual rack do i need for my delsol are there any other parts ill need or things ill need to know?

go some were else to get it inspected they probly wont notice ive never had a problem with this and ive had many non power steering swaped cars inspected ( i live in pa though) not to many people car really

So took my 94 delsol to get saftey inspection and they told me the only thing keeping from passin was no power steering pump. Well i swapped an h22 in it and there is no room for the pump. Dude said either put a p\s pump on or a manual rack & pinion and it will be legal again. (i looped the lines on power rack)
well has anybody swaped a manual rack for a power rack & pinion?
what manual rack do i need for my delsol are there any other parts ill need or things ill need to know?

You'll want a manual rack...for a Del Sol...

go some were else to get it inspected they probly wont notice ive never had a problem with this and ive had many non power steering swaped cars inspected ( i live in pa though) not to many people car really

What an idiotic answer. Thanks for contributing...

Back