Step brothers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robertbergl

I went and saw this movie tonight with a couple of buddies. It was pretty damn funny.

Has anyone else seen it yet?

Opinions?

i heard they cut out some lines from the trailers. like the line "no one will EVER know your gone!"

i fucking hate when they do that.

I don't watch TV at home and nor do I go to the movies but once every few months at the most, but I did happen to see this movie tonight. I'm not a good movie critic, but I enjoyed it. It was pretty damn funny to me.

I do want to see it. Will ferrel has improved. I used to think he was trying to hard when i he did all the kiddy movies.

I think i'm gonna see the new Pinapple *something* movie. The guys from superbad. That shit looks funny.

by the way heres why i think will Ferrell is funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX74uQUIPLo

The Pineapple Express trailer is on the SuperBad DVD. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I can't wait for it. However that trailer didn't even mention about the witnessing a murder scenario.

And I also need to see Step Brothers. My best friend Joe and I share a bunk bed in my parents house. Should be hilarious to see a movie about it.

Taledega nights and Anchorman were outstanding. He doesn't care about what other people think about him which is why I like him.

I went an seen it friday night. It was a pretty funny movie, but GSRCRX is right, I hate when they cut lines out of the movies.

I'm going to see it tonight. I think it'll be up there with talladega nights.

This movie was hilarious. I was actually tearing up from laughter during some parts. However, the nutsack/drumset scene was entirely uncalled for. That was almost on a borat level.

edit: I also noticed that they cut the part from the trailer where they are both interviewing and the lady is like "you shouldn't tell the person who is interviewing you to shut up." I hate it when they cut lines from the trailer as well.

They had that part in it when I saw it....

And I agree I loved the movie. It was ridiculous. I also thought the nutsack added to its ridiculousness.

I'll buy it.

Back