Stephanie Eggum....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i was watching some importdrag racing on ESPN2 at E-town and this girl rana 7.90 in her 2000 Civic Si with a built B-series motor. heres her Myspace.com page below:

www.myspace.com/stephanieeggumracing

not only does she have a fast car but she dont look bad either. :hitit:

nice

nhramoroso235ul.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5876/nhramoroso235ul.jpg

Stand em' up, Knock em' down, Get er' done! Look at the rack on that chick to the left. Lets have em' both at the same time!

too bad she cant say its a 7 second daily driver...lmfao...at least all of our cars can be driven daily...hahaha...but yea...id hit it as well :)

How bout a 3-some with Stephanie Eggum and one of the legal Force Daughters!!?? :hitit:

:hitit: .......yeah, hit it with a brick.
Don't get me wrong, props to her and she drives a car faster than anything I will probably ever own but......

Stephanie Eggum =

rosieodonnell.jpg
+
chyna2.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, I don't find this chick real attractive either. She looks like Xena in that last pic posted.

Would I hit it?

NO.

My high standards wouldn't allow it...

BUT

if she was the last chick on the face of the planet, and we were stranded on a desert island together.....I would find myself a nice sheep to stick my dick in.

<<edit>> can a mod resize the below pic? thanks.
xena.jpg

Last edited:
nhraetown512ys6.jpg

it's sarah connor from the terminator.

We've seen what you will hit.

Where is the picture of the two "girls" that were caught trying to eat your truck ?

Back