steve's got some moves....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been getting a ton of Elf things today, and they never load.

On the other hand, I do believe there is footage of me doing para-para completely drunk.

yeah i have that video somewhere :)

ddr ftw!

guitar hero is this years big thing.

Steve plays DDR?

Lets not go there...I got a lot of beer in my stomach and I don't want it spewn onto my computer...

Lets just say...it's too funny to remember...and the comments from the possible posts from here on out might make this a thread of the year...for the world....and it might put a few people in the hospital from sore abdominal muscles from laughing too hard. The damage possibilities are almost endless, hard drives will crash, servers will blow up, and it would suck in the worlds bandwidth to this one thread if that video was ever uploaded, and Hondaswap would blow up...and then the world will then start a new dance craze called the Celerity, and it would make Numa Numa look like the hampsterdance. There are some things and events in this world that should not be posted to protect the public....any and all vids of that night in my garage when Steve jumped up and danced should be destroyed and buried with nuclear waste. The ones who were present should seek professional help and find a way to erase their memory, just so they can live their lives normally. What happened that night should not have happened...it must of been some sort of a rip in the space/time continuum or something like that...it just wasn't natural.....:ph34r:

He's not a bad dancer...but don't ever get Steve on another DDR mat. period. Think of the children....

cant. bandwidth issues. we would be linked from everywhere :p

ey, chris, Hit me on aim after 9pm EST. Ill host it, i got the bandwidth...boy do i have the bandwidth.

Think of Steve's feelings...at least........

The world and our friendships will be better if that vid just deleted itself.....or was lost....

I don't think I can get the CIA, FBI, MIB, or the national security people to your house to seize that computer in the next hour... :(

Before you go any farther...than of "Oh the Humanity....." as it was voiced when the Zeppelin caught on fire.....

Back