stickers :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will work on something to put up so pissedoffsol doesnt have to brainstorm with different designs... but im a photoshop newb.

Think I can come up with something... kinda griddy background with faded tach or something.

hssticker.JPG

how bout this one?

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 11 2003, 04:54 PM
heres that one i did a while back

s3fd8e8072983c.jpg

Put that tach needle at 8k rpm with this text and I'd buy a couple of them and sport them in my rear side windows.

s3fd876ef2bf34.jpg

guys, remeber these are stickers and will be cut on vinyl. Teufel, thanks for the effort, but that would never work as a sticker dude. lol

as for getting them done, im working with ryan (ryans2k) to trade some advertising for some stickers... so that most of these can get done cheaply and thus turn that same cheapness over to you. details are still in production. don't expect anything till after the holidays.

same goes for a poll... im just trying to see what kinda taste y'all have.

to me, it needs to be easy to read, and stand out, all the while not being huge.

You'll only find this at hondaswap :) we're one big family. every other site gets generic corporate bullshit and you have no say in what the sticker looks like :)

i like Gabe's design... but i don't like the font... and the tach is really played out. there's gotta be something better... same kinda style like that, but not a tach... maybe a boost gauge :) or something... i dont know. open to any and all ideas here people

Remember the ones you had on your car? I had 2 made up at my school's Viking Enterprise company, and yeah, I have some on my car, but would be willing to sport some 6 inch ones for along the side skirt on the bottom also.

Sounds good to me. I have 2 12" on the back black part of my rear windows. They look good. Only sticker's I have, even though I don't have a swap :(.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2003, 08:54 AM
s3fd876ef2bf34.jpg

I like this lettering. I'd prefer this on a white t-shirt with a red Si hatch on it. 100% cotton XL or L.

Back