stickers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedcivic22

does anyone know how to get stickers off the paint i have tried a few different ways it would take me like an hour just to get one letter off someone please help

Try Goo-Gone or any other mild adhesive remover. Make sure it's paint-friendly though. Let it soak in for a few minutes than use your fingernail or something that won't scratch the surface.

yeah actually i just tried that deffianlty does not work very well. that is the stuff i was refering to when i said it would take me an hour per letter maybe even longer

hair dryer/heat gun.... if you use it carefully, it will make the adhesive release... if not, you'll burn your paint off

try warm soapy water and a razor blade. i heard this is how you get off pinstripes and i think it should work for vinyls too.

I DID THIS ON MY CRX -

Use a hair dryer to heat up the sticker and then peel it off. It'll leave a residue so get some m-5 or goo gone and use a credit card to scape off the sticky shit. Works nice!

Originally posted by ktanaka@Feb 11 2004, 04:39 PM
Use a hair dryer to heat up the sticker and then peel it off. It'll leave a residue so get some m-5 or goo gone and use a credit card to scape off the sticky shit. Works nice!

:werd: :withstupid:

a heat gun works well too ... BUT BE VERY CAREFUL... if it gets too hot you can bubble your paint

Back