stig revealed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I didn't catch the new Top gear on BBCA tonight, but I'm sure if it was on the show it is.

I dont know they pull a lot of trickery on Top Gear... My vote is that it's multiple people as the article said people have speculated.

Its gotta be multiple people. There are some damn good drivers out there but how many jack of all trades exist? I am willing to be that they pick a particular driver for whatever kind of driving they are doing.

Im with drake. No way the same guy can drive such a vast array of cars with such proficiency.

I guess none of you have ever seenKeiichi Tsuchiya in the "My car challenge". He could drive anyone's car and beat them. I think he only ever lost once. Just trying to make a point.. I could really care less if he is or isn't the stig. When you have that much experience/talent I'm sure you could drive anything awesome.

I was refering to the diffrent kinds of driving that they do on Top Gear. Just because you can drive F1 does not mean you can Rally.

ive read that it has been multiple people. and at one time, someone revealed that he indeed was the stig and got canned.

i remember sebastian loeb driving in 24 hrs of lemans and the team said hes driving style was killing the tires.haha.

Im with drake. No way the same guy can drive such a vast array of cars with such proficiency.

If you had as much talent as "the stig" and it was your job day in and day out to race high performance vehicles for a living, its entirely possible to get to know the automobile well enough to tear it up in just about anything.

Me?

I'm not going to click the link. I don't want to know.

its the SAME course every time. the only thing that changes is the car. drive that track enough, you could get pretty good at it in anything.

If you had as much talent as "the stig" and it was your job day in and day out to race high performance vehicles for a living, its entirely possible to get to know the automobile well enough to tear it up in just about anything.

Talent is my middle name.

I was under the impression that they where including the stigs that go out on stunts with them.... Disregard my previous comments. The Stig at the home track has gotta be the same dude each time. Like B said, drive the same track enough you can drive just about anything.

Back