still haven't gotten anything for the g/f

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
i need ideas. i'm out of them, and xmass is like around the corner.

i was planning to buy her a set of tires, but lately shes been talking about trading in her a4 on a jeep (trust me, i've been trying to talk her out of it) so i decided not to do it.
she has enough purses, shoes, clothes, etc
she doesn't wear much jewelry, and i already got her a necklace that she wears all the time. 1 thing is enough
she just went to the spa last week for a facial, etc (no jokes please)

ideas?

facial...hehehe.

well im getting my mom and sister-in-law gift baskets from bed bath and beyond.

thats a little cheap, but thats all i got. nothing for the super secret girl friend that no one outside the NE knows.

does this girl have hobbies?

Last edited:
get her an iphone or blackberry. girls who don't love jewelry love technology.

take her on a 3 day vacation somewhere close.

I'm having the same dilemma and to make it worse her birthday is 3 days later

i still havent gotten the GF anything either.. same as you i have no clue of what to get .. and we've been together 5.5 years.. haha

k my $.02 -

the weekend getaway idea is nice, but so is renting the hot tub suite in a local hotel and getting room service. i'd personally get her something hottt from Vickie's to wear and toss a room key in the box (most hotels will let you 'have' one that isn't activated yet for this kinda gig; provided you've reserved a room.

why do i need a hotel?? i have a house to myself.

i don't have time for a 3-day getaway... its not an option.

I'm having the same dilemma and to make it worse her birthday is 3 days later
i feel you. my gf's bday was yesterday.

tell us what she likes.

maybe a camera, phone, stereo for her car she might get, an engagement ring :ph34r:

i was thinking more o'night stay, say new year's eve. does your house have a scenic view, hot tub, room service, king size bed, and maids to ooh and aww over the damages? sometimes it's nice to get some variety in i guess.

ok ok so sounds like that's not the gig for you. you're pretty much stuck with a techno-gadget. not very romantic but maybe if you preloaded it with songs that remind you of her or something... :shrug2: that could come out lame though depending on your tastes/differences in. she might appreciate the effort and the thought though.

shes not techy at all... she has a phone, doesn't even use a computer hardly at all, and probably won't appreciate or use gadgets.

music, i'm not touching. she listens to absolute top 40 crap that i can't stand.

and FUCK NO on the engagement ring.

give me her phone number. i have plenty of time for the next few days :)

i think you should get her pregnant! it's the gift that gives back.

ok, seriously...

my suggestion is: DVDs of her favorite shows (seasons are always a nice gift) or get her some really nice cookware if she likes to cook. If she's into going out shopping, get her a gift card for like an uber amount at a store she likes. (It seems to be a copout gift, but it doesn't take the 'fun' out of getting what you want... so to speak... which is why i say she must like to shop) or my favorite: Wait under the tree naked with a bow on your head. That's always a nice gift.

Lol, mine buys gadgets but won't even use them.

I'm being completely serious here......she bought a satellite radio years ago, but has yet to install it or even the desire to use it, she has a gps, but she uses her phone instead. She has every game system imaginable but never plays them unless I ask her to break it out.

Ha ha, she has brand new unopened games that she insisted on having but never plays, I think they're still in her trunk, same with shoes, she'll buy em, just cause she likes them, doesn't mean she'll actually wear them

ok b, give your gf a new bf ;) kidding...is just i have no ideas that you'll entertain. and i'm a girl. which means i must be a shittastic girl if you don't think my ideas would fly for your girl.

get her a nice leather coat? designer sunglasses? some movies? a game you two can play together? some books? a gas card preloaded w/$500? a roll of hundreds and a smile that says 'i'm yo sugardaddy'?

:shrug2:

oh ha, i got it: get her a roll of 50 $1 bills. when she opens it, push play on the hidden boombox and start stripping; she can stuff the dollar bills into your....

24-202MensLeatherStuddedThong-blank.jpg

Last edited:
Back